POSTi Network was developed by Arts Centre Melbourne and generously supported by the Victorian Government as part of the digital education content initiatives and strategies of the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, with additional support from the Telematics Course Development Fund.
POSTi Network is an innovative digital educational resource for upper primary students (and teachers) designed to raise awareness about the implications of inhabiting digital public space. Its aim is to prepare young users of cyberspace with a shared awareness about one's place and responsibility as a digital citizen.
- Executive Producer Robin Penty
- Project Management Paul Bray, Kelly-Anne Gentle & Adrian Alexander
- Creative Director Hannes Berger
- Writer Chris Thompson
- Curriculum Coordinator Robert Bellhouse
- Website Development Tundra
- Project Advisors Paul Bray, Kelly-Anne Gentle & Leo Keith